Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Best Is Yet To Come..And Babe Wont That Be Fine.

It's A wonderful day in the neighborhood eh?
I've been doing a whole lot of thinking, a whole lot of praying, and a whole lot of getting back on track with God. What I have to say is simply from my heart, and is more than likely going to jump from one thing to another. [That's how i roll]. It's amazing how we let silly things get in the way of our relationship with the one who gave us the ability to have any type of relationship in the first place. I and im sure along with any other human being find it challenging to really forget about ourselves and look to God which is where we'll find not only him but who we really are (matthew 10:39 msg bible). But it's when we finally decide to not be selfish and lay down our lives when God really shows himself and you realize who you really are. An overcomer, beautifully and wonderfully made, victorious, one who walks in favor, the head and not the tail, above and not beneath. That is what I am. Why would anyone wanna pass that up? Seriously. Knowing who you are in Christ, makes you actually want to live, and makes you want to share it with people so they too know who they are...or who they can be, cause God is cool like that.

I can truely say that I am SO excited about what God has in store for not only myself but futureVision ministries. I do not want myself to be the limitation for the limitless opportunites he has for us. I'm beginning to really appreciate the talent he's blessed me with, and learning how to use it more. I'm ready to be used more by God, and ready to touch life of anyone I come in contact with.

I've Fallen In Love With The One Who Saved My Life.
Love you all.
-Mal

3 comments:

  1. and you say your not a blogger. lol. Thats good stuff right there. Knowing just who we are in Christ is so very important. This was beautiful. Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (wipes a tear from eye)
    Mallory, you have no idea how much this blog touched my life. You are an amazing young woman with great insight...keep at it, you will go far...as long as you keep Him at your center. I'm very honored to know you and be your friend...great blog sis!

    ReplyDelete